Ease On Health operate the website currently located at https://easeonhealth.com/ and/or other websites on the Internet, now or that may be located on the Internet hereafter (individually and collectively the “Website”), on which Ease On Health offer a subscription to its Program and Products (as such terms are defined in our Terms & Conditions).
This health disclaimer (“Health Disclaimer”) specifically incorporates the Terms & Conditions, and any terms not specifically defined herein shall have the same meanings as those terms are ascribed in the Terms & Conditions.
As an express condition to using the Website, you must agree to the terms of this Health Disclaimer. If you disagree with any of the terms of this Health Disclaimer, do not use the Website, Program and/or Products. Your use of the Website, Program and/or Products, including participation in any of the activities mentioned on the Website means that you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms of this Health Disclaimer.
Ease On Health hereby reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any or all of this Health Disclaimer at any time by posting a revised version of this Health Disclaimer on the Website. Your use of our Website, Program and/or Product after the post of any revised version of this Health Disclaimer, shall be deemed as your agreement to and acceptance of any changes made therein from the original, whether or not you have reviewed them.
If you do not agree to this Health Disclaimer or to any revised version of this Health Disclaimer, you should not use our Website, Program and/or Products and should not participate in any of the activities mentioned on the Website.
- 1. The Website, Program and Products provide weight loss management and information applications as well as content published over the Internet, and are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and are intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts.
2. Ease On Health is not a medical organization and our staff cannot give you any medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained on or made available to you through the Website, Program and/or Product should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis.
The information and reports furnished by Ease On Health should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen.
The Website is intended for use only by healthy adults, and is no way intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health or medical condition.
Individuals with health or medical conditions are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of weight loss effort or regimen.
- 3. The Website’s Content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the diet plans or exercises (including, without limitation, the Program and the Products) mentioned on the Website or otherwise furnished by Ease On Health should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained herein is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or entity and should not be relied upon in that regard. Ease On Health is not medical professionals and nothing on the Website, Program and/or Products should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
- 4. There may be risks associated with executing the Program and/or participating in activities mentioned on the Website for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions or with any type of health or medical condition. Because these risks exist, you should not participate in such activities, including without limitation diet plans, if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition or with any type of health or medical condition. If you choose to participate in these diet plans, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities.
- 5. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the Website. All data provided in our Website is to be used for information purposes only. Products described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- 6. You shall hold Ease On Health, the Website, Ease On Health’s owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, whether directly or indirectly, arising out of the Website, Program and/or the Products, including without limitation diet plans discussed on the Website and activities mentioned on the Website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional.
- 7. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the Finaland Institute of Commercial Arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Norway and Norway law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own attorney’s fees.
- 8. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on the Website or otherwise furnished by Ease On Health have been forwarded to us by users of the Program and related Products. Every person has unique experiences, exercise habits, eating habits, and applies the information in a different way. These experiences may not reflect your experience, may not apply to you, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results. If Ease On Health have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you may presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the other examples found on the Website or otherwise furnished by us. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. Although Ease On Health does its best to only work with highly reputable third parties, it cannot and would not be responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to Ease On Health by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
- 9. Any material connection that Ease On Health have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on the Website or and/or otherwise furnished by Ease On Health are explained in our Compensation Disclosure which is specifically incorporated herein by this reference. You should read the Compensation Disclosure to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how such relationships may affect the Content found on the Website.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found on the Website or otherwise furnished by us, please send an e-mail to: , or write us at the following address:
Ease On Health